Residents & visitors can windsurf, water ski, sea walk, swim, sunbathe, snorkel, sail, or take trips to offshore coral islands. They can rent jet skis to explore Pattaya Bay, and motorcycles or jeeps to explore neighbouring beaches.
Tennis can be enjoyed at the courts of leading hotels. Further entertainment includes bowling alleys, snooker halls, shooting galleries and archery.
Also there is an abundance of INTERNATIONAL STANDARD GOLF with 30 courses within easy reach.
Pattaya Elephant Village is on the Siam Country Club road. The elephants display their forestry skills, perform cute tricks, and even play football.
Panarak Park also on the Siam Country Club road has a tropical garden setting. The park is equipped with fishing gear and a well-stocked lake. There are also, restaurants, jogging and cycling paths, boating and water-cycling.
Bira International Circuit located at KM14 on Route 36 to Rayong, offers international motor and motorcycle racing. The 2.4 kilometre track is ideal for formula 3 races. If you want to experience speed, the circuit is open everyday.
Jomtien, located 15 minutes from The Vineyard has become increasingly popular for water sports and activities because it has a long straight coastline and there are fewer boats anchored in the area.
Pattaya Park is between South Pattaya and Jomtien and is a water amusement park with water slides, whirlpools and a large pool for children.
Nong Nooch Village is about 15 km from South Pattaya, and is a Thai village style recreation park.
3 ANNUAL EVENTS THAT SHOULD BE NOTED ARE:
|To sum up the area has:
|THE "LPGA" HELD AT THE "SIAM COUNTRY CLUB" IN OCTOBER
THE DRAGON BOAT RACES ON LAKE MAPBRACHAN IN NOVEMBER
THE PATTAYA WOMENS OPEN PROFESSIONAL WOMEN'S TENNIS TOURNAMANT IN FEBRUARY.
| * Mapbrachan Lake and park.
* 5 international schools
* 20 world class golf courses in less than 30 minutes drive.
* 15 km of fine sand beach and 7 islands ideal for diving.
* 19 industrial estates.
* 20 cultural and tourist amusement parks.
* 12 commercial centres.
* Lively night life with numerous restaurants and bars.
* 4 international standard hospitals.
* Numerous sports activities: Sailing, windsurfing, swimming, diving, golf, tennis, horse riding, go karting, car racing, flying/ultra light, parachuting, shooting, bodybuilding/fitness, bowling, snooker/pool, cycling, motocross and swimming.